Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 1989 honda civic hatch si 2500.00

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Visalia ca
    Posts
    9
    Real Name
    Willaim Marlow

    Default 1989 honda civic hatch si 2500.00

    Hi guys, i have a 1989 honda si hatchback for sale
    tokico illumina shock stock springs
    obd1 conversion
    hydraulic clutch
    HASPORT motor mounts
    steel brake lines
    new main and rod bearings, wather pump, and timing belt
    poly bushing t/o car
    great car for SMF autocrossing
    racing seats and upgrades ave
    2500.00 call BILLfor questions 818-216-9570
    Last edited by wmarlow; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:37 PM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    488
    Real Name
    steve carlson

    Default

    Any pics available? I can never remember when they changed the body styles.

    Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by wmarlow View Post
    Hi guys, i have a 1989 honda si hatchback for sale
    tokico illumina shock stock springs
    obd1 conversion
    hydraulic clutch
    HASPORT motor mounts
    steel brake lines
    new main and rod bearings, wather pump, and timing belt
    great car for SMF autocrossing
    racing seats and upgrades ave
    2500.00 call BILLfor questions 818-216-9570

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Visalia ca
    Posts
    9
    Real Name
    Willaim Marlow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    Any pics available? I can never remember when they changed the body styles.

    Thanks
    Ya I can send pic via text. Can't seem to get the site to load pics
    call me at 818-216-9570 and ill send pics

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Visalia ca
    Posts
    9
    Real Name
    Willaim Marlow

    Default Sold sold sold

    Quote Originally Posted by wmarlow View Post
    ya i can send pic via text. Can't seem to get the site to load pics
    call me at 818-216-9570 and ill send pics
    sold sold sold sold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •