Thread: Toyota 86 Q

Real Name
    Keith Bullock

Default Toyota 86 Q

Just cruising around on the Internet tonight and looking at the Toyota 86. I see that you can order the car with lowering springs, exhaust, 2 sway bars......they call these packages "kits" how does SCCA classify these mods? Would this car be classified CS with all these goodies?

Thanks

2015 Vice President
    Real Name
    Ric Quinonez

Hi Keith,
    Yeah that describes a C Street car. Those parts were part of a "port installed option" If you have a Frs
    without those pieces the car will be in D Street for 2017.
    "It you don't come walking back to the pits once in a while holding a steering wheel in your hands, you're not trying hard enough." - Mario Andretti

Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have the skill & the will but the will must be stronger than the skill. Muhammad Ali

Real Name
    Reace Fisher

So if they move the BRZ and non TRD FRS into D-Street won't they get eaten up by the WRX? Looking at all of last years results even the TRD FRS is not running in front of the WRX for the most part.

Real Name
    Leon Weinroth

Just my 2 cents, It looks likes my 2014 Mustang V6 will also be in D-Street for 2017.

Leon