Thread: Teen Street Survival School

Real Name
    Gary McDaniel

Default Teen Street Survival School

This year’s Tire Rack Street Survival School is scheduled for Saturday, November 26, 2016 at the Fresno Fairground.

Please take a moment to reply and let us know if you will be available to help volunteer at this year’s event. We are looking for volunteers to help with registration, etc., and we are looking for in-car coaches. Coaches don’t need to have past experience with Street Survival – you just need to understand basic car-control (over-steer, under-steer, balance,…). It will probably be the most rewarding experience of your year!

Our goal is to teach car control skills, driving techniques and new habits to help these young drivers avoid accidents and become better skilled and safer drivers. It will be a fun experience and you will have a great time!

We have space for a few more students and we anticipate a great turnout as always. Some are coming from many miles away which shows that we’re providing a valuable experience that draws students from far off places. With your help we can handle more students and provide these young drivers with the tools and experience they need to keep them safe on the roads.

Also, if you know of any young drivers that might benefit from this hands-on driving experience, please let them know there are still spots available and they can register and get more info at www.streetsurvival.org.

Please feel free to email me or call me at (559) 786-6978 if you have any questions. please send an email to danddwarner@att.net

Sincerely,

Dave Warner
    Street Survival Program
    Central California Chapter, BMW CCA
    www.cccbmwcca.org

PS: SCCA members, please pass this along to your members and friends as well – we’re looking for students, volunteers, AND in-car coaches!
    Last edited by solo2_z06; 10-19-2016 at 08:21 AM.

GaryMc
    #49 SSP
    Short list;
    01 Corvette Z06
    04 Subaru STi
    05 BMW 330ci
    SCCA #261187

2015 Vice President
    Real Name
    Ric Quinonez

Count me in - Ric
    "It you don't come walking back to the pits once in a while holding a steering wheel in your hands, you're not trying hard enough." - Mario Andretti

Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have the skill & the will but the will must be stronger than the skill. Muhammad Ali

Real Name
    Ron Branam

Count me in - Ron
    CS MX-5; New Blue. 22
    SCCA # 272894
    Licenses:
    Crew
    Div F & C
    SSS
    Member San Francisco Region Flagging & Communications

Real Name
    Gary Lieb

Hey Gary do you have a sign up link yet?
    1994 Mazda Miata M #36 ES Auto-X car (I wonder why my Miata has no name?)
    1978 AMC Pacer "Penny" 2015 Asphault Adventure Banger Rallye Car. Philly to New Orleans 2016
    1987 Pontiac Ferio "Lamebrogini" 2014 Asphault Adventure Saints 2 Sinners Banger Rallye Car #10
    1971 Super Beetle "Haabu" Plan A 2013 BABE Rally car #17
    2002 Bridgette the New Beetle the LeMons Rally Retreat from Moscow.
    1986 $200 Jaguar XJS V12 next LeMons Rally car.
    1996 Ford Areo Max L9000 pick up
    Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been 12 years since I have changed my password.

Real Name
    Gary McDaniel

I'll work on that

GaryMc
    #49 SSP
    Short list;
    01 Corvette Z06
    04 Subaru STi
    05 BMW 330ci
    SCCA #261187

Real Name
    David Haas

I will be willing to help, and have 1 potential student as well.

Real Name
    Gary McDaniel

This year’s Tire Rack Street Survival School is scheduled for Saturday, November 26, at the Fresno Fairground!

Please take a moment to reply and let us know if you will be available to help volunteer at this year’s event. We are looking for volunteers to help with registration, etc., and we are looking for in-car coaches. Coaches don’t need to have past experience with Street Survival – you just need to understand basic car-control. It will probably be the most rewarding experience of your year!

Because we are quickly approaching November 26, please respond ASAP!

Our goal is to teach car control skills, driving techniques and new habits to help these young drivers avoid accidents and become better skilled and safer drivers. It will be a fun experience and you will have a great time!

We have space for more students and we anticipate a great turnout. Some are coming from many miles away which shows that we’re providing a valuable experience that draws students from far off places. With your help we can handle more students and provide these young drivers with the tools and experience they need to keep them safe on the roads.

Also, if you know of any young drivers that might benefit from this hands-on driving experience, please let them know there are still spots available and they can register and get more info at www.streetsurvival.org.

Please feel free to email me please send an email to danddwarner@att.net or call me at (559) 786-6978 or Deb at (559) 786-8314 if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Dave Warner
    Street Survival Program
    Central California Chapter, BMW CCA

PS: SCCA members, please pass this along to your members and friends as well – we’re looking for students, volunteers, AND in-car coaches!
    Last edited by solo2_z06; 10-19-2016 at 08:22 AM.

GaryMc
    #49 SSP
    Short list;
    01 Corvette Z06
    04 Subaru STi
    05 BMW 330ci
    SCCA #261187

Real Name
    Gary McDaniel

Quote Originally Posted by glieb View Post
    Hey Gary do you have a sign up link yet?
    email address added for response

GaryMc
    #49 SSP
    Short list;
    01 Corvette Z06
    04 Subaru STi
    05 BMW 330ci
    SCCA #261187