Thread: Hoosier Tires for Sale

Real Name
    Doug Hargrove

Default Hoosier Tires for Sale

Tires are Sold

Two (2)A7 245/40/15 Hoosier tires. Bought new March 2015, Heat cycled Current list $256 ea Your cost- 150 for both Ran two autocrosses, excellent condition

Two (2) Hoosier A7 275/35/15 tires. Bought new March 2015, Heat cycled Current list $295 ea Your cost- $200 for both Ran two autocrosses, , excellent condition

Pick up at Modesto,CA or?

(209)523-3672..... Steve

Pictures available
    Last edited by RedCorsaCoupe; 08-21-2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Sold

Real Name
    Rocco Bocchicchio

Hey Steve. I was wondering if you still have the tires for sale, and if you are willing to ship them to Phoenix. Alternatively, I'll be at Willow Springs next weekend if you will be driving or know someone who is headed that way. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear back on the forum. Thanks very much!

Real Name
    Doug Hargrove

Default Hoosier Tires for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by LeVel View Post
    Hey Steve. I was wondering if you still have the tires for sale, and if you are willing to ship them to Phoenix. Alternatively, I'll be at Willow Springs next weekend if you will be driving or know someone who is headed that way. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear back on the forum. Thanks very much!
    Hi Rocco

Yes, I can ship them to Phoenix. I get fairly reasonable rates with UPS. Give me a call and we can discuss the details.

Take Care,

Steve
    (209)523-3672