Thread: ENKIE PF01 18X9.5 " BLACK RIMS AND R COMP TIRES. Fits late model Mustangs.

Real Name
    BRYAN SMITH

Default ENKIE PF01 18X9.5 " BLACK RIMS AND R COMP TIRES. Fits late model Mustangs.

Really nice ENKIE PF01 18x9.5" black rims for sale. There are 4 of the rims. Bolt pattern 5-114 fits 1994 through the 2016 Mustang ! Currently mounted on the rims are two types of tires. The fronts are Hankook Ventus C91's 275/35ZR18's. The rears are Hoosier A6 at 295/30/R18's. Both of these tires are auto cross designed tires. Hoosier A6's were heat cycled at tire rack when purchased. Set up used for 10-12 auto crosses only. Should get at least that many more races on the tires. Prefer to sell as a set with tires mounted. Set up was on 07' Silver Mustang that ran 14-15 season and always ahead a second or two plus on the other other Stangs.

Selling because I am in the Bay Area now and no longer get to auto cross. Buyer would have to come to the Bay Area to get the rims and tires. The rims have never had any curb rash.
    Rims and tires are ready to be mounted on your car and raced ! Never any flats or damage.

Rims tires and heat cycling cost new $ 2,752. Asking $ 1500. That's like buying the rims and getting 4 R compound tires for the next season for free.

Anyway, serious only please ! 415-680-five seven nine zero.

I'm not able to add images ! So if interested call or text me for images.

Bryan

Real Name
    BRYAN SMITH

Quote Originally Posted by VALLEYMUSTANG View Post
    Really nice ENKIE PF01 18x9.5" black rims for sale. There are 4 of the rims. Bolt pattern 5-114 fits 1994 through the 2016 Mustang ! Currently mounted on the rims are two types of tires. The fronts are Hankook Ventus C91's 275/35ZR18's. The rears are Hoosier A6 at 295/30/R18's. Both of these tires are auto cross designed tires. Hoosier A6's were heat cycled at tire rack when purchased. Set up used for 10-12 auto crosses only. Should get at least that many more races on the tires. Prefer to sell as a set with tires mounted. Set up was on 07' Silver Mustang that ran 14-15 season and always ahead a second or two plus on the other other Stangs.

Selling because I am in the Bay Area now and no longer get to auto cross. Buyer would have to come to the Bay Area to get the rims and tires. The rims have never had any curb rash.
    Rims and tires are ready to be mounted on your car and raced ! Never any flats or damage.

Rims tires and heat cycling cost new $ 2,752. Asking $ 1500. That's like buying the rims and getting 4 R compound tires for the next season for free.

Anyway, serious only please ! 415-680-five seven nine zero.

I'm not able to add images ! So if interested call or text me for images.

Bryan
    PS, Rims clear Brembo brakes..