Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Chiefs

Real Name
    James Carothers

I would volunteer for it, but because I'm so far away compared to everyone else.. Can't really do it.
    James Carothers
    SCCA# 470257
    2001 Honda S2000
    #14STR

2015 Chief of Registration jon30's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jonathan Cadiente

For all in attendance for the school or event 1 that would be interested in learning on-site registration and timing come see me. We still have an available Chief of Timing position open. Remember that chiefs do get discounted races for the entire season. It would be nice to get a few of you that will be able to learn the ropes in the event that the main people are unable to attend, I would hate to see an event canceled because no one knows how to run registration or timing. Remember this club is volunteer based, for the small group of people that continue to volunteer their time during each event and the things that happen before and after events it would be nice to dispurse some of the load with extra helping hands. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to fill in and those who are currently part of the board and chiefs. Your work is greatly appreciated and lets have a great season!!
    Jonathan Cadiente
    Member #437734
    STX #31 Mazda RX8
    Youtube channel: kawasaki250r http://www.youtube.com/kawasaki250r

2015 Chief of Technical Inspection 2006GTO's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim Clenney

If it is ok I will do "Impound and Protest". I can also help out Leon with tech inspections and anything else that needs to be done as always. Thanks! Jim
    2014 Mitsubishi Evolution X #76 STU, member #434973

2015 Chief of Promotions Audrey X'er's Avatar
    Real Name
    Audrey Tan

The more people who learn how to do registration and timing the better!! And I believe we have co-chiefs of timing now - James Carothers and Paul Newton. Hurray!
    Audrey Tan
    2016 Mazda Miata "Tuna"
    1990 Mazda Miata "Skittles"