Thread: Digi Screen System - Race Coverage

Real Name
    steve carlson

Default Digi Screen System - Race Coverage

OK guys - I just got the coolest television broadcast system ever. Digi Screen actually operates off my internet system, which allows a seemingly endless supply of race coverage. As an example..... I'm currently watching the Watkins Glen race covered by a French TV station (live). Cant understand a thing they're saying - but the camera work is GREAT!!

I can also get an almost unlimited number of movies - some of which are currently in the theaters.

No monthly fee. You just buy the system and set it up with your wireless at home (you need a fast internet connection for this to work).

Race coverage from all over the world! FREE!!!!!

I love free stuff!!

Steve

Real Name
    Ric Quinonez

ok how much was the system and where do you buy it?
    "It you don't come walking back to the pits once in a while holding a steering wheel in your hands, you're not trying hard enough." - Mario Andretti

Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have the skill & the will but the will must be stronger than the skill. Muhammad Ali

Real Name
    steve carlson

Quote Originally Posted by racinric95 View Post
    ok how much was the system and where do you buy it?
    Try Amazon I miss spelled it..... it's called a DigiStream

It's around $250

An amazing way to get any TV or movie that's out there. I'm still exploring it and trying to figure it out.

A fast internet system is critical. Mine does not consistently have enough speed (AT&T). But when it works it's fantastic!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...WH1DTASWS5MSPT

Real Name
    steve carlson

Ric,

It connects to you TVs HDMI port. Make sure your TV has one before ordering. It's the coolest way to get free channels I know.

The list of movies and sports seems to go forever!

Steve

Real Name
    Ric Quinonez

Thanks Steve
    "It you don't come walking back to the pits once in a while holding a steering wheel in your hands, you're not trying hard enough." - Mario Andretti

Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have the skill & the will but the will must be stronger than the skill. Muhammad Ali