Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im Guessing

Real Name
    Dan Bratten

Quote Originally Posted by psychostang View Post
    I just dropped the Castle Waivers at Terri Toste's office this morning and she said it wouldn't be a problem to add the March 25th date at Castle. If someone is willing to chair this event, I will go back and secure the site for the 25th.
    Corky
    I sent Ric a note saying that I would chair it if the club wants to have the event.
    Dan Bratten
    OSP - C6 Corvette

Real Name
    Tony Reyes

Thanks Dan for volunteering. Ric, I feel that we should proceed with moving Event #4 to Atwater until we hear from Lemoore. I'm sure that we will hear something by the end of march about Lemoore.
    If you're not dragging cones.... You're not pushing hard enough!

Tony Reyes
    2013 Vice President
    SCCA - Fresno Chapter
    #97 SMF 2004 Mitsubshi Lancer RalliArt
    Member# 405087

Real Name
    Tony Reyes

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Rasbeary View Post
    whats it take to help? I am waiting to pay for my membership till all the paper work is sent in so i can get my discount. I would be willing to if no one else does.
    Jeff, I just sent the last events weekend membership forms to Nationals today and the first event's WM forms were sent last week.

Tony Reyes
    2013 Vice President
    SCCA - Fresno Chapter
    Member# 405087

Real Name
    Jeff Rasbeary

Quote Originally Posted by pikerttrash View Post
    Thanks Dan for volunteering. Ric, I feel that we should proceed with moving Event #4 to Atwater until we hear from Lemoore. I'm sure that we will hear something by the end of march about Lemoore.
    i agree with that. I dont want to drive to the bay just yet. plus i feel like i missed out at the second event by not going. I'm game for that. What all do we have to do to be an event chair?
    Jeff, I just sent the last events weekend membership forms to Nationals today and the first event's WM forms were sent last week.
    i tired last night and it didnt seem to give me the discount, so i'll try again later this week.

Tony check your email. I agree. Please proceed with the process to make this event happen at Atwater on the 25th of March.
    Thank you all for making this happen. Ric

Real Name
    Jeff Rasbeary

Quote Originally Posted by racinric95 View Post
    Tony check your email. I agree. Please proceed with the process to make this event happen at Atwater on the 25th of March.
    Thank you all for making this happen. Ric
    Yes! please lets do this! Im ready for an other event already!

Real Name
    Tony Reyes

Update!!!!

I called Castle and the site is available. I'm just waiting for the contract paperwork to sign and then we are a go!! I will be opening pre-reg the same day I return the contracts to Castle. Thank you Corky for getting the ball rolling on this one. And thanks Dan for stepping up to chair this event. These are the things that make me proud to be a member of the FRESNO CHAPTER!!!!!!

Tony Reyes
    2013 Vice President
    SCCA - Fresno Chapter
    Member# 405087

Way to go team!!! Thank you all very much.

Real Name
    Jeff Rasbeary

update!!!!

I called castle and the site is available. I'm just waiting for the contract paperwork to sign and then we are a go!! I will be opening pre-reg the same day i return the contracts to castle. Thank you corky for getting the ball rolling on this one. And thanks dan for stepping up to chair this event. These are the things that make me proud to be a member of the fresno chapter!!!!!!
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014 Vice President
    Real Name
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Rasbeary View Post
    i tired last night and it didnt seem to give me the discount, so i'll try again later this week.
    I had the same issue with some of the forms, so I called in instead of doing it online and they took the numbers.

The other thing is that the online membership form only lets you put one number in anyway. If you want to apply two to the cost, you have to call them anyway.
    1995 Miata - #88 ES